- We may collect information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, gender, and other information that is not otherwise publicly available. Such information may be collected when you send us a message or contact us via or contact information contained on the site.
- Information about your computer hardware and software i.e. your internet protocol address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access time and date and other technical information about your means of connection to our site may also be collected.
USE OF INFORMATION
- The information collected from you is used in a number of ways. We use the information to process your request for our services, maintain the quality of our service, generate statistics about our site visitors, customize and improve the content of our Site, fulfil any request you have made, conduct research and generally enhance our service delivery to you. The information collected is also used to prepare reports for our internal use and for our current or potential partners e.g. agents, sponsors and advertisers.
- We may from time to time wish to provide you with information about special features of our services or any other service we think may be of interest to you. Occasionally, we might want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. Your information could also be provided to selected third parties, our affiliates or subsidiaries whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you.
- We sometimes hire other companies to provide services on our behalf e.g. performing statistical analysis of our service. These companies may use your personal information to communicate with you. We will only provide those companies with the information necessary to provide us with such services and we shall prohibit them from using that information for any other purpose.
- We reserve the right to disclose information about you or your use of our Site in compliance with any legal process (i.e. any statutory demand, subpoena, warrant or court order) to protect against fraudulent, abusive, unlawful use of our site, to protect our rights or property, to defend the personal safety of users or when we believe in good faith that a situation involving danger or injury to any person requires disclosure.
- We shall not sell, share or offer information about you with third parties except in the manner described in this policy.
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
- We sometimes supplement the information that we received on this Site with information from other sources. Such outside sources include information from third parties which enable us to reconcile our accounts, search results, links and paid listings which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to register or use this Site or any functionality contained on it.
COMMUNITIES AND FORUMS
- Any personally identifiable information that you disclose through the communities, forums, message boards, chats windows hosted on this Site may be collected and used by others.
- We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized access to information that we collect online.
- This site may contain links to other sites. This policy applies only to our site and not to any third-parties that may be accessed through hyper-links on this Site. We encourage you to review the privacy statement of sites you choose to visit via hyperlinks posted on our Site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
CONDITIONS OF USE
- We welcome your views about our Site and our this Policy. If you would like to contact us with any enquiries or comments, please send an email to …………………